Areas Served: Everett, WA, Lynnwood, WA, Marysville, WA , and Snohomish County
Cost of Services: $150 (therapy session); $300 (first appointment/intake session). These are the rates without insurance coverage. The actual "out-of-pocket" cost of services (the portion of costs not covered by insurance) depends on the client's insurance coverage. Insurance plans almost always include a deductible amount, which is the amount of out-of-pocket costs that must be paid during the benefit year before the insurance company provides coverage. Almost all insurance plans require a copay for each session; this is due at the time of service. Your insurance coverage may state that they cover a certain percentage of the costs, such as 80%, and that you are responsible for the remaining 20%. This applies to the contracted rate that is allowed by the insurance company. In other words, each insurance company pays a different amount for a particular type of service, and the provider agrees to accept that rate, which is always less than the provider's full hourly rate. We are in a complex and changing phase of insurance coverage. It can be confusing and frustrating to understand, for both the provider and the client. If you have questions about the mental health coverage on your insurance plan, it is best to contact your insurance company directly. I have a billing service; they check benefits upon the initiation of services, but the client has the primary responsiblity for clarifying and understanding their insurance coverage, and is responsible for paying the amount not covered by insurance.
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Payment via debit/credit cards.
Accepted Insurance Plans:
BlueCross and/or BlueShield
First Choice Health
MHN/Managed Health Network
Out of Network (in some cases)
Regence (but NOT Boeing insurance; their mental health coverage is through Value Options, and I am not on their panel).
United Healthcare (but NOT Apple Care)
Uniform Medical Plan
I am on other insurance plans; if you do not see your insurance plan listed, it is best to check directly with your insurance company to see if I am a contracted provider.
TherapySites CUSTOMER WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER of Kathi Jackson and MH Sub I, LLC as hosting company dba TherapySites.
Kathi Jackson and TherapySites expressly disclaim all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, whether express or implied, for the accuracy or reliability of the content of any information contained in this site, and for the suitability, results, effectiveness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content. You are solely responsible for your use or reliance on such information and any foreseeable or unforeseeable consequences arising out of such use or reliance. In no event will Kathi Jackson or TherapySites be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use, the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory, and whether or not Kathi Jackson or TherapySites is advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Kathi Jackson's and TherapySites's aggregate liability exceed U.S. $100.